Welcome to the forums!

Our encouraging community is a dedicated resource for innovators everywhere.

Learn about industry trends, common questions,
and stay informed of the latest happenings at Edison Nation.

Lemurian Numerology 101

inovate's Avataree_badge

Happy 6/7/2014!!!!
Today is a great day as every other is. The Lemurian beings as well many people living on the earth in this moment are realizing, We are here to evolve, help the universe unfold, be expansive, be the light, be ourselves.
Enough be’s let’s hop ritght into the c’s. Creative, Creator, Christ consciousness…Wait.. is this the Lemurian writing class? oh, oh I see it’s a numerology class…..hum?
Well then click here :) to read my first post
Aloha Charlie

posted    Report this topic
inovate's Avataree_badge

Rememberance session 1
Today’s # is 6/7/2014
It has a heavy dose of Transitions. Good thing yes? The date and year added up to
Transition—- Transition meant that everything changed and was accepted, knowing that it came directly from the world of spirit, and was guided solely by the Creator’s Force.
The day’s date was mastery.
Mastery—-To master something, was to know it so deeply that it became part of the Creator’s force, the most beautiful light and love that is possible.
Well, that’s what I got when I did the very simple math.
Really….Just wanted to share a cool book I am reading now. My wife found it in the Amazon.com.
It’s called Kirael Lemurian Legacy for the Great Shift. Maybe one or more of you have read it? Maybe one would like?

Aloha Charlie

posted    Report this post

Charlie… please either take your medicine……..
or stop taking your medicine which ever applies…. LOL

I did look up Ancient Lemurian Numerology and it kind of reminds me of reading my horoscope though I’ll guess it’s a little more involved when you read more than one page. Lemurian numerology sounds like it’s right up Tannis’s alley though!!

inovate's Avataree_badge

Correct my friend. Archie thank you

Aloha Charlie

051263's Avataree_badge

Charlie, I guarantee Cathy is interested. She has a remarkable sense of curiosity.
Does this encompass any frequency philosophy?

inovate's Avataree_badge

Ah, the FP phenomunen :) I’ll let you know when I read more my friend and hi Cathy

inovate's Avataree_badge

Great not much interest in a numerology class. That’s not the reason I wanted to share this book with you anyway. I just found these ancient beings to be similar to us inventor/creator types here at Edison Nation.
I actually believe we can learn or remember how to be better inventors from some of their teachings.
All Lemurians are taught and lived by “The Ten Principles of Consciously Creating”
Truth
Trust
Passion, These three above from birth
clarity
Communication
Completion, These three adolescence
Prayer
Meditation
Sleepstate Programing
Masterminding,
Their whole society was based on the first one Truth which was love. No one was left behind in their evolutionary journey. And it was no accident my friends, they choose to leave earth.

051263's Avataree_badge

Charlie Im anxious to hear more, and to tell you the truth I would just as soon read a book that you authored. Is the term “Christ Consciousness” in the book?

inovate's Avataree_badge

Hi Greg, Christ Consciousness? Don’t know yet, but Christ particles, Christ thought or Christ energy were known there.
As far as a book authored by me, thank you and I have thought about it. I was thinking I should probably write the sequel first;)

Uh, just catching up…
Archie, just FYI. My personal belief system is pretty simple. All I know is I don’t know. Because I believe this, I know….Or some such thing. I heard Joseph Campbell say that once and it resonated with me.
Horoscopes? Don’t know one way or another. I believe in a mind/body connection, so if one believes in something hard enough, it’s real to them.
Lemurian numerology, never heard of it.
Universal mind, yes, I believe in that, because I tap into it.
Reincarnation, yes, I believe in that. Mainly because I remember my most recent ‘past life’. And I think there is much evidence to support this concept.
I believe anything we can imagine, can be.
I’m no Einstein, but the fact that he came up with his most important concepts, sitting quietly while imagining, shows the power in this.
I think Love is very powerful and underused.
I am spiritual.
When it comes to God, that’s between God and I.
Jesus? I think he was an enlightened being…
Buddha? An enlightened being…along with too many others to mention…
Organized Religions? I ain’t touching that subject.
Am I a crack pot? Perhaps.
Do not assume you know me or have my number because I have opened up a bit in these forums and see things slightly off center. Off center is good…Creativity flows freely there.

051263's Avataree_badge

Charlie could you do your numerology thingy on Tannis so we can have her number : D

Yes, Charlie…I’m open to that. ;)

Tannis…. I’d never assume I know all there is to know about any female of the opposite sex. That was a good list though. All have their own idiosyncrasies… me included. Everyone just needs to keep on keepin’ on. I look at it this way…If you’re not trying to be part of the solution…. most likely your part of the problem… lol

williamj's Avatargold

Tannis,

The cracks in your pot show a striking resemblance to the cracks in mine. : /

inovate's Avataree_badge

Hi Tannis, Greg and Archie. Just home from golfing with some friends that live on the outskirts of Lemuria.
Tannis you sound Lemurian, check a few more lifetimes back and my guess is that you had something to do with it. I was just amazed at how simple their numerology was, and I would be happy to do yours. The thing is you could probably do it as easy yourself. I just learned it yesterday.

inovate's Avataree_badge

Hi William, thanks for joining in the peace thread.(How does Greg balance himself so well between the two)? And would you just look at us guys here…
all begging for a wee bit of attention from the only lassie to join in this thread. (Thank you T-girl). And we wonder why we are not welcome in the women’s only thread :)

williamj's Avatargold

Charlie,

The ladies don’t let me in their thread because they say I drool too much. I mean… what’s a guy to do?

inovate's Avataree_badge

No worries,
That’s just general feedback, like…. there are competing products

Charlie, you’re not drooling, I Think your pot is leaking. ;)
Or maybe, I’m leaking that I’m on pot… :I
I shall now skulk away to the women’s thread if they’ll still have me. :(

051263's Avataree_badge

Charlie, to answer your question…Cathy is my ideological polarity and has made me a much more palatable being (Heimlich for half of the forum please :) I recommend it (adventuring life with someone who is not your clone) to everyone, but not casually : D
I may author that book.
I have learned to highly value the simple act of having fun : ) i.e. not obsessing about the future. The God i worship has a great sense of humor and i often find myself petitioning Him/Her before I post. The result has been a plethora of deleted posts morphed into something that makes me laugh, before I ever touched the “send” : D
You are a fascinating soul and I love to interact with whatever you are doing.
You, seem to be a great balance of wiring without the need for external controls. I feel you as an old soul. In a perfect world you would have much influence : )

toni's Avatarg8_badge

Charlie, we all love you. xoox

stephanieb's Avatarg8_badge

Hi Charlie, from what I can remember, (darn brain surgery :/ ) you seem like a beautiful soul :)

Greg, I love what you wrote to Charlie; it was so loving and giving :)

And Tannis, you also seem like a beautiful soul :)

Ok, now I can’t leave anyone out, so YOU all have beautiful souls!! :)

And Toni, you’re a beautiful soul and you crack me up, so that’s extra awesome!! :)

inovate's Avataree_badge

Hi Stephanie, You are a beautiful soul as well. May your daughter’s stomach issues be solved soon and her journey through college be great.
@ Toni, Thank you and I love you as well.
@ Greg, you are a great man and true friend. Sharing and seeing your posts most always either make me laugh or think. The reason I started this thread was to share this book with who ever was open to it. I do believe Cathy would enjoy it as she is such a loving and en-lightened soul herself. Please share it with her. Thank you
@Tannis, Thank you so much for dancing with us here. I too tap into the universal mind. We have an abundant vastness of knowledge, wisdom and love just hanging out with in us. This book just shows an explains in a little different detail and way of some really evolved beings. Or is it a myth? ;) Always remain open my friend.
@William and Archie, thank you two for always making me smile

This may detour a few from this book, but Their birthing process is three times longer then ours.
It started well before actual conception…What?
Bless you all. Hugs and Love to all.
Aloha Charlie

051263's Avataree_badge

“Kirael Lemurian Legacy for the Great Shift”
I’ll let her know. She never goes anywhere without her Kindle. Hopefully it’s available there. You the man : )